We’ve noticed that some authors who write interracial relationships in their romances find it harder to get noticed and reviewed on many of the blogs. While we feel that love, in whatever form, is the reason we read a romance: to fall in love with the characters, to cheer and jeer them on their journey, to learn from their mistakes and even yell at them when they retreat. What is least important is the color of their skin, or the size of their jeans – but their character and heart.
This is an opportunity to help celebrate human relationships – in whatever form, color or combination they happen. We already love the mixed relationships of humans and shifters or humans and vamps –why can’t we cut humans with humans an equal break?
How to join:
· ♦ You should run a book blog that features reviews of adult romance (Some Y.A.’s are fine but New Adult and adult should be the majority featured on the blog.)
· ♦ Make a post that runs from August 28th. If you decide to host your own giveaway for this hop, please make sure it runs from August 28th through at least September 2nd
· ♦ Copy the html for the hop button and put it at the top of your post
· ♦ Feel free to talk about why you are participating in the hop
· ♦ Post a review of a book that you have read that meets the standards from above. It can be a new review or a past review from repost.
· ♦ Make sure you add your info to the linky list below with a permalink to the post
♦ Pick up a copy of the button and put it into your sidebar – 2 codes are provided at the top of this post to make it easy
· ♦ Visit the other blogs in the list to show some love. I know it’s always appreciated to share the blog love.
· Email Crystal at redheadsreviewitbetter at gmail dot com or Gaele at glhince at gmail dot com with any questions